The Government of Canada has declared that beginning November 21, 2020 all travellers to Canada by air, land or sea, are required to submit information electronically through ArriveCAN or by calling 1-833-641-0343. ArriveCAN is a free mobile app currently available in English, French and Spanish that must be used to:
- provide travel and contact information
- quarantine plan (unless exempted under conditions set out in the mandatory isolation order)
- COVID-19 symptom self-assessments
- confirm that you have arrived at the address you provided for your quarantine or isolation location within 48 hours of your entry into Canada
- complete daily COVID-19 symptom self-assessments during your quarantine period
For Temporary Foreign Workers, the necessary contact and quarantine information can be entered in the ArriveCAN app or webpage by another person such as their employer.
Source: Public Health Agency of Canada November 2, 2020 news release