Looking to expand sales beyond North America? Agriculture and Agri-Food Canada (AAFC) has announced the launch of its new Canada Pavilion Program.
As part of the five-year, $3 billion Canadian Agricultural Partnership (CAP), the Canada Pavilion Program will make trade show participation easier at the world’s premier food and beverage events.
Set to launch in May 2018, the program will simplify access to the AAFC’s flagship trade shows, and provide trade show event participants with financial support and greater flexibility.The program will prioritize small- and medium-size exporters, placing an emphasis on new-to-market and innovative products. Recruitment will involve various levels of government, trade associations and other trade networks, to ensure the program is available to all export-ready companies across Canada.
The Canada Pavilion Program will support the following trade shows:
1. Salon International de l’Alimentation (SIAL) – Paris, France – October 21-25, 2018
2. Food & Hotel China (FHC) – Shanghai, China – November 13-15, 2018
3. Gulfood – Dubai, UAE – February 2019
4. FoodEx Japan – Chiba, Japan – March 2019
5. ANUGA – Cologne Germany – October 5-9, 2019
6. Food & Hotel Asia (FHA) – April 2019
7. Seoul Food & Hotel (SFH) – Goyang, South Korea – May 2019