Certificates issued by dicentra will remain valid until the stated expiry or until the operation has a new certificate issued by their new certification body following a successful audit (whichever is sooner). This is conditional on certified operations continuing to comply with CanadaGAP program requirements.
dicentra clients should transfer to a new certification body sooner than later, using the Change of Status Form.
- Answer question 4 to indicate your choice of a new certification body.
- Send the signed form to the CanadaGAP office by mail, email to email@example.com or fax to 613-829-9379.
- Send the form to CanadaGAP ASAP even if your certificate expiry is months away.
- CanadaGAP will inform your new certification body of the transfer.
- Your new certification body will contact you to review the scope of your operation and to confirm the timing of your next audit or self-assessment review.
If you have any questions, please contact the certification bodies listed above, or the CanadaGAP office at firstname.lastname@example.org or 613-829-4711.
Source: CanadaGAP February 12, 2024 news release